As a Toastmatster, talking about Toastmasters is one thing that you simply cannot resist. Here is an idea from TM Sanjana of Bangalore about a Table Topic Session where she let’s club members speak about the club. Have a look.
I take immense pride in the school I studied in and the college I went to. No wonder, when I meet someone I studied with, I turn into a talker. I am sure you feel the same about your school too. And I am also sure all of us feel the same about our Toastmasters club as well. So today, I will give you the opportunity to turn into a talker about our Toastmasters Club. I have some simple topics about our Toastmasters club on which anyone of you can speak for 1 to 2 minutes. So let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
1) Which of the three makes you nervous – Table Topics, Evaluation or TMOD?
2) If Toastmasters was a reality show, who would you like to be the judge for our club?
3) Which celebrity do you think definitely needs a Toastmasters membership?
4) What is your goal here in Toastmasters?
5) If you could change something about Toastmasters, what would it be?
6) What changes have you witnessed in yourself as a result of your engagement with Toastmasters?
7) How would you convince someone to join our Toastmasters club?
RELATED : How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Sanjana for this wonderful submission. If you have an idea for any role in Toastmasters, do let us know here.
To check out more ideas for the role of a Table Topic Master, look here.