This submission is by TM Ronak from Delhi. TM Ronak has submitted some simple yet fun topics for a Table Topic Session that would take anyone back to their childhood. Have a look.
Nostalgia is a powerful emotion and the only one that is capable of evoking multiple other emotions like joy, sadness or just goose bumps. For most of us, the one place where nostalgia immediately transports us is our school life – the golden period. So today, let’s rewind those memories and share it with our fellow Toastmasters. I have few simple questions relating to that golden age and anyone of you can volunteer to speak on them for 1 to 2 minutes. Who would like to go first?
1) What is your fondest memory of school life?
2) Were you a teacher’s pet or teacher’s nightmare?
3) What do you think schools need to change?
4) Which subject gave you the nightmares?
5) In a hypothetical situation, if you weren’t present in a class during school, were would we find you?
6) A parent teachers meeting that stood out.
7) An incident when you faked your parent’s signature.
8) A suggestion you would give to your kids based on your experience.
RELATED : How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?