TM Shweta from Delhi has submitted this list of questions that she used for a Table Topic Session in her club. Have a look.
The title of the session “Table Topics” implies that I should give a topic on which a speaker would speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Today however, for a change, I have come up with some open ended questions about life in general. This means the field is wide open and you can choose to reply using the experiences in your life. Frankly, I am really excited to hear the replies you come up with today. Who would like to volunteer first?
1) What is the one item in your bucket list you have to do before dying?
2) What is the one mistake that taught you the most valuable lesson in your life?
3) What are the 3 things you would take if you were to be stuck on an island?
4) Do you believe every one you meet is for a reason or is it okay to wish you never met some people in your life?
5) Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
6) What is the one secret about you that nobody knows?
7) Which of the two is a better companion – friends or books?
Thank You TM Shweta. Do you have some interesting / creative topics that you tossed to the members of your club in a Table Topic session. Let us know here.
For more ideas on how to host a creative table topic sessions, look here.