Do you think designing Table Topics when the theme is a single world like “Change” is tough?
The answer is no. It only takes a little dose of creativity and some Google search and you can come up with some fantastic topics to entertain your audience. Below is an idea for a Table Topic Session on the theme “Change.” Have a look.
A famous Greek proverb says “Change is the only constant in life.” And the year 2020 is the ultimate testament to this decades old proverb. Today’s Table Topic Session also revolves around this theme of “Change.”
Table Topic Session is meant to give you an opportunity to sharpen your impromptu speaking skills. I have some very simple topics on the theme of “Change” on which any of you can come up and speak for 1 to 2 minutes. The best part is that even guests are allowed to participate. So who will volunteer first?
1) Change cannot be given to you every time. You only must bring the change.
2) If given a choice, what would you change – your wife or your life.
3) Be the change you wish to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi
4) People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
5) How did 2020 change you?
6) It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change.
7) Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
8) Do you think an idea can really change your life?
9) Do you think with Renault you can really drive the change?
Have you got some more creative topics on this theme. Let us know and we will add to the list.